UA-46001547-1

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grand Autumn

Here is my favorite new fall drink! I found it on St Germain's facebook page. It seems weird that they are a real company and dont have a website, just facebook. But whatevs, I learned this great recipe from them and saw a few more that looked promising.... I know this doesn't sound that autumnal but it does have a nice leaves-changing-colors kind of look to it.

Grand Autumn

2oz Rye (Russels Reserve)
1oz Elderflower liquer (St Germain)
3/4oz Lime juice
3oz Ginger Beer (Reeds)
2 dashes Angostura

Shake Rye, St Germain, lime with ice. Strain into a collins glass with ice. Add ginger beer to taste and bitters on top. The bitters are a great addition. Sweet/ sour/ floral/ spicy. Excellent.

{I do love all things involving ginger beer. I pretty much always use Reeds extra ginger. Its very spicy, pretty sweet, and very citrusy.}

1 comment:

  1. Looks tasty. It's odd because St Germain used to have a website but it seems that they took it down recently. www.stgermain.fr

    ReplyDelete